5. Adding and Customizing Elements
Elements – Adding and Customizing:
In this section you’ll learn how to edit and add elements to your website’s pages:
- Images: Upload, info-layet, crop, link, align
- Titles and Paragraphs: Editing, fonts, align, linking and advanced settings.
- Videos: Embedding videos from YouTube and Vimeo
- Picture Galleries: Upload, arrange, info-layer and light-boxes.
- Picture Slideshows: Upload, arrange, info-layer and light-boxes.
- Contact Form: Initial setup and settings.
- Embedding external HTML: Scripts and trouble-shooting
- Line: adding and modifying the width
- Area: adding, setting and containment
- Widgets: adding and customizing
- Google Maps
- Jotform – advanced conatct-forms, surveys and payment-forms
- Tumblr - embedding your blog
- Facebook like, like-box and comment-box